Kentucky Prosthetics & Orthotics seeks the leading suppliers and products of prosthetic & orthotic devices to implement the latest biomechanical management strategies, materials, and technology to restore function and fit for your lifestyle. Our highly qualified staff will select, design, and fabricate the appropriate prosthesis or orthosis to fit your specific lifestyle.
Kentucky Prosthetics & Orthotics is committed to providing quality orthopedic and prosthetic related products and services to its patients in a timely and courteous manner.
- Postoperative Residual Limb Shrinkers
- Partial Foot Prostheses
- Symes Prostheses
- Transtibial/Transfemoral Prostheses
- Knee Disarticulation Prostheses
- Partial Hand Prostheses
- Elbow Disarticulation Prostheses
- Transradial/Transhumeral Prostheses
We have staff trained in:
- MAS Socket Design
- Otto Bock C–Leg
- Otto Bock Genium Knee
- Otto Bock Harmony System
- Otto Bock Stance Control Orthotics –EMAG Knee Joint
- Vacuum Assisted Suspension System
- Myoelectric Upper Extremity fittings
- Touch Bionic iLimb – including collaborative provider for pro–digits
- American Prosthetics Components
- American Prosthetics Components manufacturers prosthetic components fully tested beyond established standards. All components are manufactured in the United States.
- BiOM is the pioneer and leader in personal bionics innovation. The BiOM Ankle System emulates the work of muscles and tendons to provide a natural gait cycle with Powered Plantar Flexion and full stance phase equilibrium. The Personal Bionic Tuning capabilities adjust the gait cycle to an individual's preference within normative performance standards for non-amputees.
- College Park Industries
- College Park Industries designs and manufactures high quality, anatomically correct foot/ankle systems with a superior range of motion.
- In 1980, Endolite developed the world's first carbon fiber prosthetic system using materials developed for the aircraft industry. Endolite continues to focus on the use of carbon fiber composite materials and smart electronics to provide sophisticated yet practical solutions to the needs of lower limb amputees.
- Freedom Innovations
- Freedom Innovations is solely focused on developing world–class lower limb solutions in close collaboration with amputees and prosthetists.
- Ohio WillowWood
- WillowWood provides the prosthetic and orthotic products that consumers find assist them in leading a functionally normal lifestyle, products that the consumers find more comfortable, and products that the consumers prefer.
- Otto Bock
- Otto Bock HealthCare uses innovative technology, superior service and world class education to help people with physical mobility challenges. Our prosthetics includes the world famous C–Leg®
- Touch Bionics
- Touch Bionics is the global leader in advanced upper limb prosthetics. Our groundbreaking prosthetic devices help amputees and others with upper limb disabilities to achieve improved confidence and independence in their daily lives.
- An international manufacturer and distributor of prosthetics and orthotics.