Kentucky Prosthetics & Orthotics is committed to providing quality orthothotics related products and services to its patients in a timely and courteous manner.
- Cranial Helmets
- Custom Diabetic Shoe Inserts
- Orthopedic Shoes / Custom Shoes
- Custom Fabricated Foot Orthoses
- Custom Ankle–Foot Orthoses
- Custom Knee–Ankle–Foot Orthoses
- Custom Hip–Knee–Ankle–Foot Orthoses
- Sports Knee Braces / Custom Knee Orthoses
- Custom Orthoses for the Wrist and Upper Extremities
- LSO and TLSO Orthoses for the Spine
- Back Supports
- Cervical Collars
Kentucky Prosthetics & Orthotics seeks the leading suppliers and products of prosthetic & orthotic devices to implement the latest biomechanical management strategies, materials, and technology to restore function and fit for your lifestyle. Our highly qualified staff will select, design, and fabricate the appropriate prosthesis or orthosis to fit your specific lifestyle.
- Arizona AFO
- Arizona AFO manufactures a line of medical ankle braces for the treatment of foot disorders. The Arizona AFO line is used by physicians and practitioners as a way to increase mobility, avoid pain, avoid surgery, and provide a better quality of life.
- Becker Orthopedics
- Becker Orthopedic was founded in 1933 by Otto K. Becker to provide high quality orthotic components and central fabrication services. Today, Becker Orthopedic remains a family business dedicated to quality, service, and innovation in the field of orthotics.
- Cascade Dafo
- Cacade Dafo, Inc. created the first DAFO (Dynamic Ankle Foot Orthosis) in 1985. Today we manufacture the most complete system of pediatric bracing in the world.
- Fillauer LLC manufactures more than 3,200 orthotic and prosthetic products with a wide range from pediatric to adult components.
- Orthomerica’s comprehensive array of prefabricated and custom orthoses spans the complete breadth of the orthotic industry with a mission to continue providing innovative products of exceptional quality and truly unparalleled customer service to the healthcare marketplace.
- Otto Bock
- Otto Bock HealthCare uses innovative technology, superior service and world class education to help people with physical mobility challenges. Our prosthetics includes the world famous C–Leg®
- We now have three well-known, highly respected orthopedic manufacturers under one umbrella, Thuasne USA. The highest quality workmanship, technology and experience – coming together to meet your orthopedic needs.
- An international manufacturer and distributor of prosthetics and orthotics.