Kentucky Prosthetics & Orthotics seeks the leading suppliers and products of prosthetic & orthotic devices to implement the latest biomechanical management strategies, materials, and technology to restore function and fit for your lifestyle. Our highly qualified staff will select, design, and fabricate the appropriate prosthesis or orthosis to fit your specific lifestyle.
Kentucky Prosthetics & Orthotics is committed to providing quality orthopedic and prosthetic related products and services to its patients in a timely and courteous manner.
- Postoperative Residual Limb Shrinkers
- Partial Foot Prostheses
- Symes Prostheses
- Transtibial/Transfemoral Prostheses
- Knee Disarticulation Prostheses
- Partial Hand Prostheses
- Elbow Disarticulation Prostheses
- Transradial/Transhumeral Prostheses
We have staff trained in:
- MAS Socket Design
- Otto Bock C–Leg
- Otto Bock Genium Knee
- Otto Bock Harmony System
- Otto Bock Stance Control Orthotics –EMAG Knee Joint
- Vacuum Assisted Suspension System
- Myoelectric Upper Extremity fittings
- Touch Bionic iLimb – including collaborative provider for pro–digits
- American Prosthetics Components
- American Prosthetics Components manufacturers prosthetic components fully tested beyond established standards. All components are manufactured in the United States.
- Endolite is now Blatchford. We’re very proud and excited to officially launch our new global brand in the US & Canada. We’ve worked hard behind the scenes to bring our new brand to life, uniting our business globally under the Blatchford name.
- College Park Industries
- College Park Industries designs and manufactures high quality, anatomically correct foot/ankle systems with a superior range of motion.
- Freedom Innovations
- Freedom Innovations is solely focused on developing world–class lower limb solutions in close collaboration with amputees and prosthetists.
- Ohio WillowWood
- WillowWood provides the prosthetic and orthotic products that consumers find assist them in leading a functionally normal lifestyle, products that the consumers find more comfortable, and products that the consumers prefer.
- Otto Bock
- Otto Bock HealthCare uses innovative technology, superior service and world class education to help people with physical mobility challenges. Our prosthetics includes the world famous C–Leg®
- Össur focuses its efforts and expertise on helping people to be confident, safe and mobile, regardless of injuries or conditions that could compromise their quality of life.
- An international manufacturer and distributor of prosthetics and orthotics.